Green

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy (Late) Halloween!

Although this is Addie Grace’s second Halloween, it’s her first to dress the part.  Last year she was only a few months old and the idea of dressing her up seemed pointless. This year it seems that the dressing-up was more for Mom and Dad than for Addie Grace. 
I was so excited to shop for and purchase her costume and could not wait to see her dressed as the oh-so-cute ladybug.  We decided it would be easier to attend one of the local churches Fall Festivals instead of the typical trick-or-treating.  I’m not sure what reaction I thought we would get from her at the festival, however the actual reaction was not what neither Ty nor I expected.  She loved her Ladybug costume at home while playing in the yard for pictures but when we arrived at the festival, and she saw all the other people, she became so shy.  Addie Grace was completely overwhelmed by all the people, kids, costumes, games, music, etc.  I think she played a grand total of 2 games (Ty actually played them – Beanbag Toss and Go Fish); we chatted with a few friends from church and then headed to Waffle House for a late dinner.  It was a fun night, not at all what I expected, but what great memories!  Hope you enjoy our “little lady” in the photos below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment