Green

Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome!

Hello All!
Welcome to our family blog!  I'm super excited to be sharing some of our life with you and thrilled that you would like to come along on our journey.  I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a few months and have finally gotten the courage to jump in.  I guess we'll all see how this goes...

I'm sure you’re curious about the title of the blog, "New Every Morning".  I love the verse in Lamentations that is in the header above.  It’s one of those verses that at times I can only cling to.  How encouraging to know that our precious Savior’s love and compassion are new every morning.  Not just on the day’s we are “good”, but everyday!  Also, it’s a great representation of what happens in our home every morning - Addie Grace is always up to something new!

Well, now that you know about the blog title, I have a confession... Credit must be given to my dear, sweet friend, Kelly, as she was the one who suggested the name.  Thanks, girl!

I hope you enjoy your time sharing in our daily life.  It may not always be exciting, but it’s a joy to live! 


Dana

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your blog. What a great job! I look forward to getting to see AG more. Thank for inspiring me to revamp my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog, Dana Ruth! It looks great, and I love seeing the pictures of Addie Grace. You didn't tell me that you got to take a trip to the beach in September! I'm so jealous! Hope all is well with you in Dothan. Love you!
    srh

    ReplyDelete